"Bin Code must not be changed when a quantity is reserved in Sales Line" Error

Hi, in NAV 5 SP1, i oppened a sales line without selecting the bin code (because i don’t know from which bin i am going to sell yet) and i create a production order from that sales order. When i produced the quantity that i want to ship, i returned to sales order and select the specific bin code where i made the production. Now i can see the quantity that i produced to that specific bin code but i can not ship with selecting that bin code because it gives me an error like this “Bin Code must not be changed when a quantity is reserved in Sales Line…” . Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? Thanks…

If you are creating the production order from the sales order, then NAV has created the reservation for you.

If you go to your sales line, then click the line button, then reservation entries, you will see it.

So, NAV is expecting a bin at this point, and you have booked the production order into a different bin. You will be able to cancel this reservation if you want to and then you can select/ship from the new bin.