Warehouse put away

Hello,

I’am new in NAV and i have problem that i dont know to solve. I want to create wharehouse put-away and when i go to Registering > Register put-away i got this message "You must specify Bin Code in Wharehouse Activity Line Activity Type=‘Put-Away’ No=‘SKL000005’ Line No=‘20000’ "

Does someone know how to solve this i tried everything i defined my bines and all but no luck

Thnx in advance R.

Hi,

Welcome to the Dynamics User Group!

The error is complaining about the second line (Nav increments the line number by 10000) - have you specified the bin code on the second line.

HI,

Thanx for your answer, yes i have specified all beans on the beginning. This is almost the final stage to put items into warehouse. I go to Posted Whouse Receipits > Receipt > Put Away line. On new window i go to Line > Card and then Registering > Register Put Away and i got this message. I dont know whats the problem :frowning:

Hi,

In the Warehouse Put-away form, right-click on the header of the list form and shown the “bin code” column - is the bin code populated for each line (i.e. line 2)

OMG Thank you very very much i didnt know for right-click possibility that solved my problem…

Glad to Help [:D]