Barcode & setup

Hello, can anyone point me in the right direction for setting up Ax to print Bc-labels ? We have (in our AX) a form for setting up barcodes, but when I do this, and select Code 128 a strange font appears. If I click the brows font button, nothing appears. Is this a locally developed form or is a part of Ax as standard. the labels I want to print is locationlabel. Any comments are welcome, I`m not that experienced…:slight_smile: Arne K

The way we are doing is to use a .csv file from axapta transactions like so, po, pur-o and read the csv file from bt to print a label

Fixed… When I got the correct fonts, everyting seems to be Ok. The only thing now is to get the location label modified so it also contains the item.nr Has anybody done this ? Feel free to e-mail me an example. Arne

If you are interested in a add-on solution LaserNet can handle your request - we have several Axapta customers have uses LaserNet to print there Barcode/label. The main reason is that LaserNet uses windows drivere which mean that no programming is needed from Axapta. You can read more about this at www.efstech.com (look under modules)