AX2012 Delivery Notes

AX2012 Delivery Notes …

Sometimes you can miss the obvious and spend too much time looking, sorry in advance.

In the sales order form, the option to produce a delivery note, is ‘greyed out’ and not available.

This has ‘something’ to do with days of the week / dates, to elaborate, On Monday’s, I can produce delivery notes, any other day of the week I cant. If I change my sessiondate to be a Monday, I can raise delivery notes. (This is regardless of the delivery dates on the sales order form).

Can anyone please advise on what I have missed

This is on our test environment, (our own companies that we have created and CEE, CEU etc it also happens)

Most appreciated

Hi,

Just wondering if this is only happening this week, as yesterday was ‘last’ month ? is the period for this month open?

AH just spotted this was posted last week - so probably not that!!

David

Hi David …

Wasn’t that, still unsure as to why, but the good news is that this is isolated to one of our servers where we have all the CEE / CEU data, our ‘play area’.

On our other servers we use,(release / qa etc) it is not an issue, so am guessing it is something ‘we’ did. I still need to understand why for my piece of mind.

Thanks

Martin