Amount in words (Indian rupees)

Hi

i am using Global::Numeralstotxt_EN(12398798).

Below is the output i am getting

*** Twelve Million Three Hundred Ninety Eight Thousand Seven Hundred Ninety Eight and 00/100

But i want the output in crores and lakhs not millions & billions…

Help me …

Thanks in advance

see this - it may help you…

http://kranthiax.blogspot.com/2010/11/changing-numeral-to-text-in-indian.html

Thanks karthi, i was also serching for this.

Once i add the code to global class, how can i call itin my method? I am tusing the cheque_UK report.

Hi Deepthi,

Add this method to Global class and create a method BankTestPrintCheque class just like this,

public static TempStr numeralsToTxt_IN(real _num)
{
return Global::numeralsToTxt_IN(_num);
}

after that write code in createTestCheque method , here u can find your cheque format like US or UK and all

write this line of code in createTestCheque method

tmpChequePrintout.Numerals2Letter = tmpChequePrintout.AmountCur != 0 ? numeralsToTxt_IN(tmpChequePrintout.AmountCur) : ‘’;

Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks, but can all this be done from usr layer?

Hi Deepthi,

I m not geting ur point what u want to ask …please discribe me in detail what u want to do exactly ,beacuse this is the only standard soluttion(best practice)

Hi Rajkumar,

The project i am working on is already over and i am doing some small customizations from usr layer. In the accounts payable module, while generating payments in cheque , the amount in words is coming as eg:" Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred Sixty Six and 00/100".

I tried to do the above said changes in the global class, but it is not getting saved . Is it because i am doing the changes in usr layer? Should i do this in gls layer?

Thanks

Deepthi

Hi Deepthi,

No need to do customization in GLS layer just make a new method in global class complie it and restart the enviorment it will work try once .then follow the further steps.

numeralsToTxt_IN()

this method already exist in global class .