amount in two tables not same

until now i ask this question more times but no any one can told me answer to this question in my database i have cust ledg entry and detailed cust ledg entry not have same transaction.
ex
when i make ship to quantity 20 meter with price 30 then amount is 600 it must put in debit amount but in detailed cust leg entry table i found two times one for debit amount equal 600 and another time equal 600 for credit amount it repeated two time.
why are this true
please help me

I don’t quite understand your question. Could you eventually attach a screen dump of the same transaction of the two tables?

Just check the Entry Type field in these entry one should be 'Initial Entry ’ and second one should be 'Application"

yes i check i found these value as you say debit amount is initial entry and credit amount is application(that must not found)

yes i check i found these value as you say debit amount is initial entry and credit amount is application(that must not found) and different in date also

please i don’t know how to make screen dump but i make screen shoot to two tables in this link

http://www.mediafire.com/?yv9rfmgrfrj3q5v

i m sorry to download in this site but i cannot do screen dump

Whenever there is application is done against Invoice these entry will be created in system

Check the Document Type of both the entries.

Thank you for reply what i make to solve problem now

what is different between inital entry and application