'.....Write transaction'. Error

Hi All,

I’m using Nav 5.0 SP1 (native).

I’m face an error at the time of Company No. selection in a Contact Card.

Error msg…

4401.Write.JPG

How can I solve it ??

Plz reply.

The message tell you what to do. You need to either restructure your code so that you are not using the mentioned commands within a transaction or place a commit before the command. If you use a commit, you need to pay strict attention to where and understand its impact on the system’s behavior. In general, you want to avoid the use of hard commits, but there may be times when they are needed.

I’m using Cronus DB.

Can you tell me where I have to place COMMIT??

??? I don’t get that one in a clean CRONUS DB (5.0 SP1 native).
Any modifications made?

Yes. There is some customization in Sale Line, Sales Header, Purchase Line and Purchase Header table.

Can you tell me Which object I have to check ??/

Turn on the debugger and step through the code. It should error out right where the problem is, and you can see what is going on there.

Before you expect us to be able to help though, you’ll have to tell us all the details. First you claim to be on a clean Cronus database, then you say there are customizations. Details like that can be important in troubleshooting your issues.

The client monitor can be a useful tool to help figure out where the database activity is happening and therefore suggest ways to restructure the code.