Where to find Depreciation of fixed assets?

[A] Hi to all…

I m searching for depreciation of fixed assets in Navision. where is it? ) would you be so kind to navigate me, please

thank you in advance

Not sure what you would like to know on depreciations.

Part of it is setup on

• a Fixed Assets (RTC path: … /Departments/Financial Management/Fixed Assets/Fixed Assets)
  • a Depreciation Book (RTC path: … /Departments/Financial Management/Fixed Assets/Depreciaton Books)

Part of it is effectuatued/calculated/posted through:

• a batch job (RTC path: … /Departments/Financial Management/Fixed Assets/Calculate Depreciation …)
  • the journals (RTC path: … /Departments/Financial Management/Fixed Assets/FA Journals or … /Departments/Financial Management/Fixed Assets/FA G/L Journals)

Does that help?

Dear Luc,

Than you for your reply.

I followed your guidance, but unfortunately under fixed assets I dont have depreciation book. [:^)]

I have the following: Fixed assets/history or periodic activities…

Hi Tatiana,

do you use RTC or Classic Client?

Regards,

Jan

Hi Tatiana,

Did you resolve your recent Account Scedule problems? I’m still struggling and I’d like to see the final column and rows layout that worked for you if you dont mind as this may help me? My e-mail address is iandanderson@versapak.co.uk thanks in advance Andy.

Dear Jan…

I m sorry if my question can seem to be very stupid…but how to determine what kind o client do I use?

Thanks

Hi Tatiana,

if your client looks like the screenshot above, you’re using RTC else you’re using Classic Client.

Regards,

Jan

Then I dont use RTC…because mine looks different

Can you mabe upload a screenshot? Or tell which version you’re using?

THe version Is Navision 5.0… unfortunately I dont know how to paste in this message my printscreen to show you it

OK, your fixed deprecation book should be found here:

Financial Management → Fíxed Assed → Setup → Deprecation Books

If you don’t find it here click right and check for disabled menu items…

Regards,

Jan

Jan, thank you for your assistance.

Still there is no depreciation.

I click right and the ony I can see is “show”, but no disabled menu items.

May be smnthng is wrong with settings?

Maybe…you can try to open Object Designer (Shift + F12) and search for Form 5610 to find it this way…

Yep this works. I can see this form… but again…

“You do not have permission to read the depreciation book card form. Contact the system manager if you need to have your permissions changed”

Smb put a spell on it…[:)]

Ok, that either means that your permissions don’t allow to start this form or that you don’t have it in your license.