want know which user created Movement Journal in 2009

Hi

I want know which user is created Movement Journal and date and time ?which is user is modified Movement journal date and time ?

Path:/Inventory management/Inventory management Area > Journals > items Transactions > Movement >select one journal > right click > record info > show all fields > it will open inventory journal Form there i want show who is created by ,Created Date and time >

I tried this steps >\Data Dictionary\Tables\InventJournalTable> i changed table properties> Modified date and time ,Modified by,Modified transaction id ,Created date and time ,Modified by , Modified transaction id to YES

but when ever i am creating New journal after saving it is showing created by and created date / time but whenever i posted journal it is showing only Modified by and Modified date/time ? is it possible to show Created by after Posting ? if possible what are the steps i need follow … please suggest me

Try configuring the database log to capture the information.

Create a field Created in InventJournalTable and update while posting through script.

That is what the intention of created* fields (system fields), they will be updated only during the insert. You cannot overwrite them after insert.

You already have the posted by and posted date time on History tab. (It is in AX 2012, i hope the same will be available in AX 2009)