Vendor Payment Voucher report

Hello All,

I am not much familiar with finance also basically I am technical, and I got a requirement to develop Payment Voucher report, which will show details that, this particular payment is raised for the following invoices. This report will go on vendor card and will show details for payment.

Now I do not know how to develop this report, can I get any hint or help?

Thanks in advance.

The best hint is to take a training class!

In order to do development like this you need to know quite a lot about accounting AND about Microsoft SQL Report Builder. So if you don’t know much about this, it would be impossible for you to do, and you should really decline a task like this. Sorry.

If you insist. Then you need to take a look at the training material on borntolearn and download the training materal for Dynamics NAV 2013 called Trade

Then you need to learn about Report Builder. Here you can go to youtube and see if you can find some basic training/introduction. But in order to do the report you have to have a lot of basic accounting knowledge. If you don’t have this… then you can do of “damage” with a report.

You probably have to spend something between 1-3 weeks of “work” before you have something that is usable.

If I was you, then I would decline this task. Sorry

Thanks Palle.

I know report development, but I never work for finance task so do not have idea.

Basically the request for that report does not make that much sense. The process of creating a list of what needs to be paid is that you go into a

Payment Journal, and then click on Prepare, suggest vendor payments. Then you will get a list og suggested payments per vendor. Your report should basically be based upon this if you ask me.

Thanks, I will check it.

Have a look at : dynamicsuser.net/…/modifying-payment-journal-print-out I think there should already be some Voucher report if you are using IN localization of product.