Vendor does not exist Issue when creating the Vendor Payment Journal

Hi,

I am facing the below issue while trying to create the Payment Journal for the Vendor.

Account Payable → Journals → Payments → Payment Journals

When I open the Payment Journal and go to lines, and when I select the ‘Vendor Account’ from the “Account” dropdown, I am getting the below errors:

Error: “Vendor AAA does not exist” OR “The value “XXX” in the field ‘Vendor Account’ is not found in the table ‘Vendors’”

PFA snapshot of the errors

7178.Issue1.jpg

AND

I am unable to figure out what could be the issue as the Vendor does exist in AX. Moreover this issue is coming for a specific vendor and NOT for all vendors i.e. if I am selecting some other vendor, I am able to create the payment journal.

Can anyone please help me resolve this issue as I am clueless as what could be the issue.

Sincerely,

Muneeb

Which line of code did throw the error?

Hello Martin,

Thank you.

Please find the below snapshot the containing the error details and the code that is throwing the error.

My findings might not be related to the actual root cause but what I saw, I have specified in the above snapshot while I was debugging. And it is giving the error for the vendor account # for which it is unable to fetch the record using the above select statement as shown in the above statement.

Sincerely,

Muneeb

If it’s true that

select firstOnly vendTable where vendTable.AccountNum == '0796'

doesn’t return anything, it must mean that such a vendor doesn’t actually exist in VendTable.

I have double checked many times and the record “0796” is PRESENT in ‘VendTable’.

I have double checked by browsing the table as well as by going to the database.

Sincerely,

Muneeb

Then please test the select statement again - run it in a job. If you do it in the right company, it must work (and therefore this is not the cause).

Hi Muneeb,

I have the same error. Do you remember the solution for this? I am trying to enter vendor id in AP invoice journal lines and the error message with different vendor ID is popping up. Please help!