Vendor Cannot create

When I try to create a new vendor getting error like

‘Cannot create a record in Vendors (VendTable). Vendor account: V_00505, TempVendor The record already exists.’

There is no such vendor in Vendor table and I checked Number sequence also .

How I can solve this issue???

Best Regards

Hi Ishak,

Did u check the back end i.e in Database, table…This error will only come when you try to add the same record which u have already added…

Regards,

Kevin

Hi,

Are you working in AX 2009? If so, there are two unique indexes on VendTable viz. AccountIdx and PartyIdx.

From the error message, it appears that unique index may be failing on PartyId. Can you check the number sequence for address book Id?

Dear Kevin,

There is no such vendor in the table. I tried to create with new sequence number and getting same error.

I noticed one thing that number sequence is updating in each trying of create vendor.

ie in number sequence showing next no is 450 and when we tried to create a vendor it is updating to 451 and getting the message that vend-451is already exist.

Regards

Hi Harish…

I solved the problem.It was the conflict with Address book number sequence.

Thank u so much…

please any one help me solving this error when creating new vendor throw web Go back to site Error Error Message: An unhandled error has occurred. To view details about this error, enable debugging in the web.config file or view the Windows event logs. Go back to site Go back to site

Hi,

Are you able to create a vendor from AX rich client?

Also are there any error entries in Event viewer of AOS or SQL server?

hi yes i can create new vendor from client and this is the message appeared from event viewer An unexpected error has occurred. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.PortalSPAssemblyHelper.CreateAxToolBarButton(AxToolBar toolBar, AxWebMenuItem webMenuItem, Boolean isEmpty, Boolean noMoreThanCurrentIsMarked) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxToolBar.OnMenuItem(Object sender, WebMenuGeneratorEventArgs e) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebMenuGeneratorBase2.OnMenuItem(Object sender, TEventArgs eventArgs) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebMenuGeneratorBase2.GenerateMenu(ISession session, ICollection1 childNodes) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.WebMenuGeneratorBase2.Generate(WebMenuGeneratorSetting setting) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxToolBar.GenerateToolBar() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.OnDataSourceViewSelectCallback(IEnumerable data) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.EnsureDataBound() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.CreateChildControls() at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.get_Controls() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxSection.GetSectionSummaryFieldsRecursively(Control root, IIndexedList1 summaryFields) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxSection.GetSectionSummaryFieldsRecursively(Control root, IIndexedList1 summaryFields) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxSection.GetSectionSummaryFieldsRecursively(Control root, IIndexedList`1 summaryFields) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxSection.GetSectionSummaries() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxSection.SetSummaryFields() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxSection.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) Object reference not set to an instance of an object. System.NullReferenceException at EPVendTableEdit.AxToolBar_BankAccount_SetToolbarMenuItemProperties(Object sender, SetMenuItemPropertiesEventArgs e) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxToolBar.OnSetMenuItemProperties(SetMenuItemPropertiesEventArgs e) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxToolBarButton.Create(AxToolBar toolBar, AxWebMenuItem menuItem) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.UI.WebControls.AxToolBarButton.Create(AxToolBar toolbar, AxWebMenuItem webMenuItem, Boolean emptyDataSet, Boolean noMoreThanCurrentIsMarked) thank you for your interest please help me as soon as possible saikooo

pleas MR Harish Mohanbabu reply me as fast as you can i’m new to axapta

Hi i have the same issue. can anyone help me in solving the same??