Error while printing The FA journal

Hi All

whenever i am printing the Fixed asset Journal, i am getting the following error:

“Summary account for vendor account V-00040 in posting profile ALL does not exist.”

As i have check the all setup and it is coming fine on the server, error comes on clients system.

please advise

thanks

Can anyone solve my problem

Hi Imran,

You have not mentioned AX version.

But in AX 2012, this error gets thrown from ‘summaryLedgerDimension’ method in VendLedgerAccounts table. Please check for this method in your AX version.

Hi Herts

I am using AX 2009.

But the same print out i am getting from the server perfectly.

thanks

Hi

I am getting this, problem only when i am crediting the vendor mean in the offset account i am using vendor. with ledger it is working fine.

I am using AX 2009

thanks

Any comments Experts

any suggestion experts

i got the solution

For this we have to create the separate posting profile for the Vendor for FA.

If i am right please comment.

thanks

DEAR SIR,

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SET-UP SEPARATE POSTING PROFILE FOR THE VENDOR FOR FA?

I AM FACING SAME PROBLEM, JV HAS BEEN POSTED BUT WHILE I TRY TO TAKE PRINT OF THAT PARTICULAR JV IT THROWS BELOW ERROR.

"Summary account for vendor account 1501979 in posting profile FA does not exist."

You have to create the Vendor Posting profile for the fixed assets, You have to define by the name of FA that you defined on GL Parameter fixed assets tab, posting profile feild.

Create the new vendor posting profile by the name FA and it will be same as of previous VPP.

thanks

DEAR SIR,

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WITH SCREEN SHOT OR EXACT PATH WHERE TO DO THIS PROCESS AND HOW IT WILL WORK?

IT’S A KIND REQUEST PLEASE HELP US ON THIS TOPIC.

THANX IN ADVANCE.

• NIKUINJ SHAH

just create the new vendor posting profile by the name of FA and in the tables tab define summary accounts same what you to the previous posting profile name.

Thank you very much imran…

you saved my life buddy…

it’s working as per your explanation…

thanx again…

:slight_smile: