user wise control/filter to view Purchase order,Sales order, Transfer order

Hi all,

We are using AX 2012 R2. We need the following requirements. Is there any standard functionality available to achieve this requirement. Please suggest. In purchase requisitions, separate list page available for the creators to see their PRs only. Whereas there is no separate list page available for Purchase order, Sales order, Transfer order forms.

Requirements:

1. Individual Buyer (belongs to different sites) should be able to see only the purchase orders pertaining to their sites from 'All purchase order " list page.

2. Individual Sales order processor (Belongs to different sites) should be able to see only the sales orders belongs to their sites.

3. Transfer order (Created from warehouse) must be viewed by the respective warehouse persons who created it or which is due for receipt at their warehouse.

You should apply a security on data.

1. Using Extensible Data Security Policies.

2. Using Record Level Security

The suggest is to go with Extensible Data Security Policies as the Record Level security will not be available in future releases.

Hi,

Thanks for feedback.

I tried the Record level security and it works for the user roles. As this feature is not recommended, I would like to go for Extensible Data security policies. I searched for the setups but got very few information.

Can you please provide any reference to get more details about this feature and setups.

Thanks in advance.