Upgrade from AX3 to AX2009: Missing fields and tables

Good morning all, I’m trying to upgrade my system from AX3 to AX2009, but I’m finding several problems.
Till now, I have done this steps:

• I have my database migrated
  • I have copied my application files in Dynamics AX 2009.
  • The AOS is started
  • I have done part of the Upgrading checklist: Compile the application, insert license information and set time zones.

But when I try to inicialize my client I get this error four times:

“Cannot read a record in user information. (SysUserInfo). A null value not allowed has been selected in the database.
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server] Object name invalid ‘SYSPERIMETERNETWORKPARAMS’.”

If I go to my migrated database I can see that ‘SYSPERIMETERNETWORKPARAMS’ table doesn’t exist.
I know that this table has to exist because I have another installation of Dynamics AX 2009 without migrating, and in this database the table exists.

Also, when I try to detect customization conflicts, I get the same error, and the detection of conflict doesn’t start.

I have taken a look to the database migrated I have seen that another tables are missing, for example, the SYSUSERPROFILES table.

And another problem that I have, is that the Breadcrumb bar is disabled, and appears neither the path nor the company where I am.

Thank you very much for your help in advance, and greetings.

Finally, I have done the conflicts detections, but when it finish and I tried to get the estimation report, I get an error:

Object Server 01: The database reported (session 3 (Admin)): [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server] Object invalid name ‘SYSUPGRADEPARAMETERS’ . The SQL statement was: “SELECT A.KEY_,A.ESTIMATECODE,A.ESTIMATEDELETE,A.ESTIMATEORDERING,A.ESTIMATEOVERLAYERING,A.ESTIMATEPROPERTY,A.ESTIMATEPROPERTYAUTORESOLVED,A.MODIFIEDDATETIME,A.DEL_MODIFIEDTIME,A.MODIFIEDBY,A.RECVERSION,A.RECID FROM SYSUPGRADEPARAMETERS A ORDER BY A.KEY_ OPTION(FAST 1)”

I don’t know why but, lots of tables are missing in my AX2009 database, for example this, SYSUPGRADEPARAMETERS… I look for it in google but nothing appears…

can someone help me?

Thanks in advance and greetings.