Upgrade from Ax4.0 to Ax2009

Hi I have done upgrade from Ax4.0 to Ax2009 I have done my code upgrade I have run all 3 steps for data upgrade(ie presynchronization , synchronization and postsynchronization). All of the above 3 steps i had run without any error. While functionality testing i found that every tables are flowing with data. But one of my table ie EmplTable is coming blank …no records it is coming …What can be the problem…

Few hints to consider:

• if data are visible in table browser, there can be a problem a table linked on the form, e.g. DirPartyTable
  • if data are not visible in table browser but are in the database, check whether DataAreaId is correct

Hi,

Run consistency check under Basic > Periodic. This should fix the issue. Also note that it is always better to run this check in cases like this and also when data is moved between environments.

If you look into the table within SQL Server, do you see content?

If not, the table is really empty.

Hi Everyone, I m having five company. Eg: Com1, Com2, Com3 , Com4 , Com5. I want empltable data in com2 and com3 through virtual company. For that i have created one virtual company ADT and in company account i have added com2 and com3 and in table collection i have added all the below tables DirECommunicationAddress DirPartyAddressRelationship DirPartyAddressRelationshipMapping DirPartyECommunicationRelationship DirPersonPartyDetail EmplTable DirPartytables TrvPartyEmployeeRelationship And all HRM tables. But when i m opening employee master form then it is not displaying data as after adding the virtual company at the table browser data is there but party id is not there. When i m removing the virtual company then my employee master form is opening with data and partyid is also there at the table browser .My reqiurement is such that both com2 and com3 should be attached through virtual company… Plz Help me out… Thnaks In advance…