The NAV/SQL Performance Field Guide

Hi all!

Even though I already “blogged” about my little book, I would like to boldly announce it here, as well:

I published a little booklet named “The NAV/SQL Performance Field Guide” which should be availabel by now; e.g. via Amazon, etc.

1. Edition (Version 2.02)
    ISBN: 978-3-8370-1442-6
    136 Pages (Paperback, English, b/w), 15,90 EUR
    Printed & Published by “Books on Demand”

I’m really looking forward to getting your feedback! Thank you in advance!

I hope Admin is not considering this as a sort of bold advertisement [;)]

Hi Jörg,

Sounds interesting, what would be the quickest way of getting it if you are in the UK? It appears it is only available on the German version of Amazon and they are quoting 3-6 weeks for production plus another week for delivery. Have you got any plans to sell it in pdf format for the “I want it and I want it now” crowd?

Regards

Meint

Hi Meint,

Thank you very much for your interesst in my little book. You should be able to order it from Amazon.de but they should also ship to UK and anywhere else in the UK.

The book is still printed by “Books on Demand”, thus - as it says - it’s printed in batches on basis of the orders; there is no production “ahead”. This makes this all much cheaper, but unfortunately the delivery times are higher than with other books.

I will also have a small stock of it (maybe 20 or 30, I’m also still waiting) to provide it with my workshops or for some “urgent” purpose; but of course this should not be the primary way of distribution.

And: No, I’m not going to provide it as PDF, sorry.

Best regards,

Jörg

Hi Jörg,

Thanks for that, ordered it and look forward to reading it.

Regards

Meint

Hi Jorg,

Is the book available in ENGLISH?

I am in India and how can I order and get it in English language?

Regards,

Yes, it is!

1. Edition (Version 2.02)
    ISBN: 978-3-8370-1442-6
    136 Pages (Paperback, English, b/w), 15,90 EUR
    Printed & Published by "Books on Demand

Basically any bookstore should be able to order it by its ISBN, but I know that many retailers do not list it, yet.

I recommend this site: http://msdynamicsbooks.com/product_info.php?products_id=130&language=en&osCsid=c43beba9c2b0f50dffa2e1a65db49539

This site is in English and ships anywhere. If your country is not listed, you could send them a notice and they would add it!

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Jörg

Thanks Jorg,

India is not listed in the shipping country list of the site/ store mentioned by you. I have sent an email to them and hope to see their reply soon.

Regards,