Technet website ??

Hi, Is there any problem with Technet website? For the past couple of weeks, I had great difficulty trying to browse discussion tab page. And since yesterday, I am completely unable to access those pages. Is it just me who is facing this problem? Regards, Harish Mohanbabu

Hi Harish, I have had no problem using Technet today or at any time over the past few weeks so you must have a problem somewhere. Hope you find it! Regards, Andrew Cowell

Hi Andrew, I am still unable to access Technet website. Able to log into Technet website and that’s it. Unable to go beyond the home page - in particular to Discussions. [:(] Network Administrator here promises that there is nothing wrong whatsoever with Network, Proxy Server, Firewall etc. Really puzzles me … [?] Harish Mohanbabu

How strange. Could it be the browser you are using? BTW, the Technet login screen says “For problems logging on to TechNet, send a mail to: nvtchnet@microsoft.com” Have you tried that?

Hi Harish, I am experiencing the same problems as you. When I click the Discussions tab, I dont see any topics. But you can enter some letter in Search field (I use ‘a’) and perform search (which will take a small eternity), and will list all topics with desired letter in them. Not the neatest, but better than nothing [:)]