TAX Adjustment

Hi to all!

How can I adjust the Tax Amount before posting without changing the attached Tax Group? I need to change only the amount. I have tried it but I failed to post it.

Thank you,

Lyza

Hi Lyza,

Create a tax structure which calculates amount based on ‘Assessable Value’.

You need to change the assessable value on the purchase / sales order and system will calculate amount that you required.

Jainal

If this is sales order case, you can do it from → Setup → Sales tax → Adjustment → Apply.

If this is Purchase order case,you can do it in the invoice posting form, by clicking Sales tax → Adjustment → Apply before posting…

Thank you for the reply.

When I tried to Post it, specifically the PO Invoice, an error below occured:

• Tax is regulated on Purchase ID PO0000034

• Purchase orders cannot be rearranged when individual purchase orders are tax regulated. Remove the regulation on the orders, rearrange and regulate the tax on the summary order.

• Posting has been cancelled.

How can I remove the tax regulation?

Thank you so much!!!

Lyza

Hello,

We have a similar tax regulation error when trying to invoice a Sales Order. Did you find out how to solve your error on the PO?

Thanks,

Hank

Hi Hank,

I still got no solution for it. I just asked the user to separate the recording of their taxable and non-taxable transactions.

Thanks,

Lyza

I found an interesting work-around. Reset you sales back to the original calculated numbers. Then click Invoice, it will not give you the error this time. Then from the Invoice Screen, click the Sales Tax button on the right and adjust the tax amount from there.

purchase orders cannot be rearranged when individual purchase orders are tax regulated,

Pls help,

Ganshi