Task Scheduler + 3.60 + SQL

Ok… i need idea… i do have some of ideas but have a probleme with them also. What i need is possibility to schedule starting of one report. Ok, i have context URL (e.g. navision://client/run?servername=b%26database=n%26company=b%26target=Form%20330%26servertype=MSSQL) But, cannot provide username & password (or i can?) security is not a problem. Because, db is MSSQL i cannot use NAS (and don’t have it’s features.) What to do? How to make scheduled task that will open, do something and close Navision (without user interfering)?

take a look at nas/www.expandit.com the launchit program. Why not nas ?

Yes, I saw this before and test it up. I have to make my own solution, but i’m pretty much clueless. ExpandIT is finished solution and it surely works but it’s not free as charge. – Why not NAS? I am making kind-of addon on existing installation so…

i found solution to add windows authentication and then, authentication goes without pass-prompt but now i have a little bit different problem. context-url opens navision client from the zup file. which means, it opens last used configuration for authentication. is there a parametar in context-url that says which type of user-authentication is? i have a solution with shortcut link to finsql.exe with ntauthentication=1 and small code in default main form for that user but it’s not applicable for me in this case.