Synchronize shows error :the application object server has ended the session.The client will now close.

Purpose :To get new replica of PROD server [Note:both PROD and DEV are of same version and same build of Ax 2009]

To get all customization

1. We have only var layer customization.So instead of taking the whole Appl folder of PROD which is also large size in GB,i took only var layer and Label files and pasted into DEV instance.

To get all company data

1. Restored the PROD database and modified the server config so that DEV instance will map to new PROD database.

Now the problem is… when i am trying to do synchronization…it’s taking hell lot of time.

Yesterday night i started the synchronization and left the system for 15 hrs and today i found the Ax in “Not Responding State”.So i closed the process by task manager and again tried but this time i got info that “the application object server has ended the session.The client will now close”.

I don’t think it is synchronized fully because if it is then next time it’ll not take much time to synchronize.

Then how i will do it smoothly ?