Statistic per Item line on Purchase Order

HI,

Purchase Order statistics give the total amount of the overall purchase order. Is there a way of to find out the statistic per item line?

The user will do partial invoicing and it is difficult to find out the total of the ‘To be invoice’ as the user type.

Thanks

If it’s statistics per item line, then it’s not really a statistics, but a order detail report?

So what should this “statistics report” tell you?

Assume I have 3 Item lines - all have been received.

Now the user want to invoice Line 1 and 2 - the user will fill ‘Qty. to invoice’ for line 1 and 2.

Thus, how will the user know the sum of the line amount excl. vat for line 1 and 2 only. If you press F9 (statistic) , you have amount exc. vat for the whole PO.

Thank you for prompt response

So you need a “received - not invoiced” purchase report?

Exactly! In order to verify the amount before posting the purchase order as invoiced. But it will be easier to have it on the form somewhere. I believe this functionality is lacking in navision. You have the solution for this or alternative?

I was just checking NAV 2015 (which version are you using?), as I was convinced that a such report existed. But whereas I’m sure that there used be a “Received not invoiced”, then I could find it as a report anymore.

But if you open NAV 2015 with the purchasing agent profile. Then you’ll find this in the users role center:

1778.received.png

And if you look in the Navigation pane of the “purchasing agent” then you’ll also find this:

2068.rolecenter.png

So whereas the functionality doesn’t exist (?) as a standard report, then it does exists. And why print something, when you don’t need?

Refer to the example below:

If you press statistic (F9), i get the total of the 3 line amount. Since I have inserted 200 under qty. to receive, I want to get the total of line amount 1,145 only. this is not being displayed anywhere.

I am using classic version of NAV 2009

So in the F9 (in NAV 2009 classic) doesn’t show you a separate tab for General, Invoice and Shipping, where the amount displayed are based on Qty. to Receive??

1200.tabs.png

If that’s not enough, then I’ll suggest that you have developer create a new report (or form) showing exactly what you need?

This is what i was looking for [:D]

Too cool !

Many thanks :slight_smile: Solution verified!