Reservation Setup and blanket orders.

Hello, Can anyone tell me where the reservation set up that existsed in NF2.60 for blanket orders has gone. I no longer seem to be able to reserve on blanket order in 3.70. More specifically when I use the Make Order button, it ignores the reservation rule set for the customer & item. I assume that this because the reserve quantity on the blanket order line is zero and this is being tranferred to the sales order that is created by Make Order. How can I remedy this? Thanks.

Hi Jon All of the reservation shenanigans was removed from a user interface into coding. Looking at what you have described I would say that when coding they missed a bit - the reservations are not triggered from the make order process when a blanket order is converted to a sales order. They may argue over the concept of reserving against a blanket order, but no I see no argument over the processing of the resrevation once converted to an order [:D]. I tried to see if this had already been reported but can no longer access the partnersource website - isn’t life great!

quote:

Originally posted by SBWEAVER
I tried to see if this had already been reported but can no longer access the partnersource website - isn’t life great!

What did you have to do to accomplish that ?

Hi Gunther

quote:

What did you have to do to accomplish that ?

Do you mean the isn’t life great comment? [:D] To check on past logs you should, from the partnersource area, you should be able to get to the support area (this is the way it works in the UK). From here you can search public logs by version with a text search to limit the returns. Sometimes it proves useful.

Hi Steven, thanks for your reply. I have been able to get onto service system, but only breifly! I found this request CH-530-984-9DHA. Essentially somone asking a similar question as I have. They wanted to know how to reserve from blanket order. The answer was that this is no longer standard. Unfortunately there was no mention of the Make Order function. I agree with you that this should create reservations. I will report to this to service system, but I won’t hold my breath, I suspect they are a tad snowed under going by the speed (somtimes good sometimes not good at all) I am getting replies to other issues I have reported. Unfortunaltely I suspect this will not be that straightforward to program? Lars? You there? (and yes I know this is not developers forum!)