Reg: sub contract order in Production module.

hi all,

this query regarding sob-contract order in production module. after i creating production order in production module the status shows CREATED. once i go done estimationg for this production order its automatically created new sub-contract order below that production order with status estimated …but my question is its not visible in sub-contract form. can any one help me out how its visible in sub-contract form in production module. is any back end settings is required for that??

Regards,

Srinivas obilisetti

Standard default filter on the subcontract worksheet is to only show where the production order is of status scheduled or later, which makes perfect sense if you think about it.

HI Adam,

thanks for your valuble reply…

even after scheduled or later of the production order status its shows empty in the sub-contract work details form …

Regards,

srinivas obilisetti

Look at the advanced filter in the form and work out why yours is not there.

hi adam,

thanks for your reply … i tried through advanced filter also but its not appearing in the sub-contract form… can send me any screen shots of advance filter regarding this if possible…

Regards,

srinivas obilisetti

Nope mine is just standard and appears based upon the routing, work centre configuration, so therefore it is in your setup. You would need to check there next.

Have a look at the ProdBom table and see whether the field values(in the table) defined as ranges in ProdBOMVendor(ProdBom Table)query matches the existing values?