Raw Material Price

Hi!

I purchased Raw material worth 50 pesos in very 1 kilogram. I used this raw material in my BOM. problem is when i calculated the price in production, the total cost price per unit of the item has no price. meaning my total cost price is not correct. Can you help me on this? how can i integrate the raw material cost to my price caculation?

Thank you in advance…

Current cost on item card or pending cost in costing version is 0. Depends upon your costing method etc. Inventory close updates the production cost once it is known. Easiest test is remove any price in the costing version (pending) then book in stock and invoice it, ensuring the update flags are set on the item record to update the cost so you can see it happening. THEN run the price calculation. Part of this depends upon your costing method and costing version setup, but the above should do it, if not review your costing version setup.

Can you send me a link of step by step procedure on this? i can’t set up the price calculation properly. i don’t have any guide. i’m a fresh implementer and i used white paper as a guide. problem is i have no white papers for price calculation, production control module to be specific. Please send me if you have. its a big help for me to be a better implementer.

Thank you very much for abrupt response…

You need to get the trade and logistics manuals from partnersouece.

It is nothing to do with teh price calculation.

Look at your purchasing process, the item setup, the costing method of your items and then the costing version. These are the elements you need to understand.