Purchase Order

Hi All

i have one scenario, in the normal purchase order (Stock item), we have the following entry at the time of Product Receipt:

Accounts Payables - Intermediate Dr.

Accrued Purchase Cr.

Inventory Account Dr.

Accounts Payables -Intermediate Cr.

And for the NonStock Items, we have the following entry at the time of Product Receipt:

Accounts Payables - Intermediate Dr.

Accrued Purchase Cr.

Here i have one item say it Diesel/Petrol that i am purchasing and for this i dont want to put it in the Inventory as it is a consumables item, so for this i defined it as the non stock item. But here the user want that at the time of product Receipt the expense should be debited same like the stock item and here instead of raw material expense will be debited.

Is there any possibility for this scenario in AX, as i have checked with the service type item also.

Thanks in Advance

Any Comment

You can define Ledger Account on Purchase Order Line and entire amount will be debited to that Account

Hi Sachin

Thanks for reply, i tried what u told me but there is no impact and one more question if i define the ledger on the PO line it get debited and what about the credit side. Following are the screen shots i have attached for the Item Group, Item Model group , PO line An dthe receipt voucher:

Please advise

This setup would override all other item setup and amount would be debited to Ledger Account and Vendor Account would be credited.

It is not working showing the same two lines in the voucher, as i just put the ledger account in the field and post the product receipt. is there any setup or something more is required.

This account will hit when Invoice is posted.

ok

But i want the same entries what we get for the Stock item at product receipt level, instead of debiting the raw material my expense account get debited. please if you can go through my first post in that i define it in details.

Please Advise