Purchase Order Reporting Question

Is there a standard DAX report which lists PO short receipts? For example, I have ordered 300 parts from ABC supplier, but upon receipt we only get 250 pieces. We receive the 250 and leave a QTY or 50 remaining open. Im looking for a report to run to show that receipt has been done, but not at the full QTY amount.

Thanks!!

Assuming you have Atlas XL, you could create a query from table called PO line item (something like that, I don’t have AX in front of me), then, you can filter the report by QTY remaining.

Correct me if I am wrong, I don’t see a report in AX that is based on PO line item, unless you customized it.

We arent running Atlas but if we did I think that would work. I was thinking there might be a canned report either at the PO header or line level. I wanted to check that before we actually move to writing a custom report.

Anyone else have any ideas to my post?

Base I can’t find a report that gives you what you want. The closed I’ve found is AP>Reports>Transactions>PurchaseOrder>Purchase Lines

And for the criteria, you want the “line status” to be “Open Order”, but I was hoping that you could do another criteria of something like “Delivered > 0” but I don’t see that field available. You could play with some other quantities and putting “>0” in the criteria or something…but it wouldn’t be a large modification to just duplicate that report and make what you want.

Thanks Alex - I will try this out… If I cant find I will move to Dev team as like you mentioned, it shouldnt be a hard report to modify