Purchase invoice rounding invoice total

I’ve got a NAV 2013 R2 installation, Danish localization.

When posting purchase invoice we sometimes have vendors who round of the total amount on the purchase invoice.(example: NAV calculates the total incl. VAT to 15.189,03 - the total amount on the document from the vendor is 15.189,00.

I can’t see anywhere that you can enter the document amount and have NAV post the difference automatically.

Am I wrong or is NAV just not up to it? :slight_smile:

/Arne

In Statistics you can adjust Total excl VAT amount. That will lead to Invoice discount, which will be posted -or not- according to how discount postings are set up.

Otherwise, you can adjust VAT amount itself, if VAT differences are allowed in setup, but this difference is not treated as discount, therefore, will not be posted anywhere.

Thanks - could solve the problem.

Was just working from experience with other ERP system, where the user could enter then amount incl. VAT for the entire invoice. In case of difference between the two amounts the difference would be posted on a chosen account (minus VAT if relevant).

But in this case I believe the above mentioned solution will be fine :slight_smile: