POST BATCH INVOICES

Hi all,

How I post batch invoices for ax 2009?

Thanks.

What kind of invoices?

Hi,

For example rent car,personal foods invoices, invoices have a lot of cost center

Please describe the business process that you want to run in batch. Please realize that if you don’t give us enough information, we can’t help you, so it’s in your own interest.

Hi again,

we use ax 2009, we have invoices from different vendors for example mobile telephones invoice.

We have 50 sales employer so 50 different cost centers. So first we want create excel data then post

how we can post?

Does it mean that you want to post purchase orders? Or some kind of journal? Or what? Please tell me how would you do it manually and then we can talk about how to run the same logic in a batch.

At least we finally know it’s about something related to vendors…

Post Purchase orders invoices

Thank you. Next time, please try to provide more information from the beginning.

Batch posting of purchase orders is supported out of the box. Run it from Accounts payable > Periodic > Purchase order update > Invoice.

Thank you for support.how ı can import excel data ,periodic-purchase order update-ınvoice and then?

Sorry, I don’t understand your question. Please explain your problem.

Again, please do better job in providing information; people won’t bother interrogating you forever.