Planned Orders in AX 2009

Hi All,

Can anyone help me in the understanding the dates available in the Planned order screen.

I require clarification / help on the order date, delivery date and requested date fields in Planned order screen.

Regards,

Satish EC

Hi All,

There are few cases where I’m able to see the requested date coming as blank. Is there any specific reason for that.

Please help me in understanding.

Regards.

Satish EC

These dates alter in meaning depending upon the source of requirement and the type of requirement, but basically the order date is the date you order it, the delivery date is when it will be delivered and the requested date is when the source requested it.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the update.

I have few planned orders where the Requested date is coming blank. What could be reason for that?

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Satish EC

Look at the pegging and look for the source demand - does this have a requested date? It maybe negative on hand, it maybe your future dates are not set to update so there is no requested date but it depends upon teh type - perhaps start where there is one populated and find out why on this transaction Depends on a lot of settings and the transactions, you just need to look at it.