Order Promising Line

Hi All, I came across one strange (??) thing , On Sales Order Screen when one clicks on Order------>Order Promising System shows the Order promising Screen with lines as we have on Sales Order Screen so far fine.When I tried to run the table from back end, i found it was EMPTY!!! This form is not making use of Temporary Variable so just wondering how the form is showing records but table doesnt [?][?] any clue… Thanks in advance…

I am pretty sure you will find that they are temporary.

LOL I just saw it as well. You are right that the function that builds it is not temporary, but the form calls the following function when you click on the button, and OrderPromisingLine is temporary. So on the form when it calls the function to populate the lines it passes Rec, which is also temporary.

Hi, Thanks,both of you are right. I overlooked the calling point on SO form. But, I guess when we have to make use of a temporary record variable on a form, we need to write code in onaftergetrecord, ONFIND record, triggers of forms, but over here no code on the form and you can easily move through the records. But that would have been the case this seems to be a good option rather than using the Temporary record variable on forms. What you guys think??