Once more about CFront...

Hi again! Tell, please, how I can work on subj with database when I have opened NF? I receive error that cannot open database when it opened by other user… Thanks, YR.

Are you trying to connect to a database running as a Server (Service) or by opening the fdb? You should be able to access a Service with both CFront and Navision Client at the same time. You will not be able to access a direct database with both at the same time. Hopefully this helps. Chris Krantz NCSD,NCSQL,MCSD,MCSE Microforum Inc. Toronto, Ontario, Canada

To open fdb using CF you need additional install of NF components. Make new folder for CF and copy there all needed files and run CF aplication from there: cfront.dll nc_tcp.dll nc_netb.dll slave.exe fin.stx dbm.dll … I don’t remember exactly witch files is needed. Try it by self

quote:

Originally posted by db: To open fdb using CF you need additional install of NF components. Make new folder for CF and copy there all needed files and run CF aplication from there: cfront.dll nc_tcp.dll nc_netb.dll slave.exe fin.stx dbm.dll … I don’t remember exactly witch files is needed. Try it by self

From the C/Front Reference Guide on the product CD: Before you can use C/FRONT, you must copy the following files from Navision Solutions to the directory where you have installed C/FRONT: dbm.dll nc_netb.dll nc_tcp.dll slave.exe fin.etx fin.stx fin.flf Kind regards, Jan Hoek Weha Automatisering BV Woerden - The Netherlands