NAvision 4 to Navision 2009 Migration Codeunit 396 does not exist

I am doing an upgrade of navision 4 to 2009 SP1.

I am following the Upgrade toolkit but likily have no modifications to worry about migrating to 2009 (we will make these changes in 2009 once it is over as all changes are very simple).

I have completed Task 4 which involves running the form 104001 in all of my companies and then clicking delete once all companies have been completed.

The next step is to import an objects.fob file which was create dearlier in the process. When i do this after about 20 minutes I get the following error “Codeunit 396 does not exist”.

When I goto object designer I can see the codeunit 396. does anyone have any ideas. Obviously I can’t move forward as the fob import fails at this time

This sounds very strange. Are you also able to open this codeunit?

I couldn’t open the code unit. I did resolve this issue by restoring from a database backup. for some reason aftre the restore the code unit was no longer a problem. Don’t know maybe I changed something somewhere that I forgot about. But all is good now

That’s good to hear. Sometimes starting all over might solve a lot of problems…

I also have another post referring to an error I am getting while trying to initialize any of my 53 companies.

http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/36631/189464.aspx#189464

By any chance do you have any ideas on this. When i run comapny initialise on my Nav4 development box all is good and that is the database I used for the migration?