NAS and SMTP OCX

I am using Stephan Stapel’s SmtpMailX ActiveX control (http://www.nowecor.de/users/stephan/Navision/smtpocx.htm) to send emails from Navision Application Server. First off, the OCX works great. But I have run into one issue. When sending messages, I sometimes receive the error: “The call to member Send failed. SmtpMailXControl1.SmtpMailX returned the following message: 503 No recipients specified” This only seems to happen when sending messages from a Corporate Intranet, using an incorrect username for a user on that Intranet. I believe the SMTP server is reporting that the address is incorrect. For example: Using someusr@company.com (incorrect) instead of someuser@company.com (correct) would cause the error. Incorrect email addresses on other domains don’t have any problems. There doesn’t seem to be any way to capture the error to allow NAS to exit gracefully. Specifically: Does anyone have experience with this OCX and know of a way to turn the error off, or to catch the error so that it doesn’t stop the codeunit from finishing? Generally: Is there any way to catch errors from automators/OCX’s when they don’t simply return a boolean value (along the lines of a try/catch in Java)? Other than that, the OCX performs flawlessly. Brad