ms dynamics ax certification

i have been working on ms dynamics ax since 2008. in 2008, i had undergone online training on basic(only) parameters, I self studied the remaining lectures and from there on i was tasked to set up the parameters of the holding company and eventually I also set up the parameters of the 5 affiliates. Right now, i still maintain the system and at the same time helping my staff to do data entry and i case of some problems in the systems, I also solve the problems.

I would say now that I am fully familiar with parameters set up of the following modules:

• General Ledger

• Accounts Receivable

• Accounts Payable

• Professional Service Automation (Project Costing)

• Basic and Administration

My question is "am i eligible to get Dynamics Certification? If yes, how and where to take the certification?

Thanks

Hi FJ,

You are eligible for taking the exam. You must have got good grip over AX by now. I will suggest you to go through the manual thoroughly before taking the exam. Research about the exam which you want to take and focus on that module only.

Pranav…

Thank you. I will follow your advice.

please give me exam and traning center in mumbai and ahmedabad if you have i want to give exam of microsoft dynamics axapta

i could post and generate sales order invoice in the project order. can someone help me which parameter i need to adjust?

HI,

Go to Prometric Test Center or Prometric Website and register for certification
https://www.prometric.com