EXAM MB6-818

HELLO DEAR,

I WANT TO GET CERTIFICATON OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX 2009, EXAM MB6-818. ANY ONE CAN PROVIDE ME THE STUDY MATRIAL OR LINKS AS WELL.

Do u have Financial I & II Documents Provided by Microsoft.that is Much helpful for ur exam

thanks naresh, i have both FI & II but i want the samples of dumps to get certifications.

i have sample exams. if you want i can send it to you.

i will be thanks full if you could email me on the following address.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Moderator deleted email IDs)

The Certification is not only a big issue, if u learned the total Financials-I & II.

I would also study the financial part in the “What’s new in AX 2009” document. The questions seem to be mainly focused in those areas that are new in 2009.

i know that certification is not a big issue, but i want to see the samples dumps papers. if u have kindly send me.

Then u have to search in the search engines like google,why ur looking here

i thought that u have some kind of study material about it. that is why i requst u to share me.

That is Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2009 Finance -I & II meterials only .i hope u have that study meterials.

You are the system administrator of dynamixcs ad 2009. your company uses microsoft fynamics ax2009. In microsoft dynamics ax2009, the controller ask the account to update anadditional acquisition to an existing asset. your company does not use the general ledger parameter option that allows multiple acquisitions. in order to update this transcaction as na alternative to the above functionality, which transaction type must be defined for a journal.

A) In order to achieve this, acquistion must be defined for a journal.

B) In order to achieve this, acquisition adjustmen must be defined for a journal.

C) In order to achieve this, acquisition adjustment before posting must be defined for a journal.

D) In order to achieve this, acquisition adjustment after posting must be defined for a journal.

I have downloaded this question from two different sites, but the problem is that i get the different answers from both the site.

can any one guide which one is corrent from above choices.

Besides Financial 1&2, I think you should also need to read Fixed Asset, the exam contains some questions about FA, seems less than 30%.

Hi Super,

Once see the below blog…It may helpful to you.

[Link removed by moderator]

Dear all,

i have passed MB6-818 exam with 98% score.

Hey Super…

Can u send me the certification dump to me also at my email rohit.kabra@bsil.com

TakeCare,

Rohit :slight_smile:

HI

congratulation

can you help me in sending the material that you study from??? because I want to take this certificate too, if you have test king it will be good also

my Email is magdyprof31@hotmail.com

dear super, you have any meterial abouit mb6-818 exam because iam going to write that exam

hi,

i have the study material for AX financials as well as the mock questions for the exam.

whoever needs those can send me on rhalabi89@gmail.com and i will be glad to help :).

I am planning to take Microsoft MB6-818 AX 2009 Financial Exam.

Can you share with me the training exam materials that you have used to pass the exam?

Thanks,
Edwin