Microsoft AXAPTA

Dear All,

I am Deval Faldu working for an advisory firm. I doing a research for a new client who is re-implementation Microsoft AXAPTA after a failed implementation. Can any one help me get the following document relevant to Microsoft AXAPTA???

1. User Definition Requirement
  2. Test Scripts
  3. Set Ups.

My boss is looking for the names specific for the above document. I have been looking for it since two weeks. I also need to talk to some one who has worked on AXAPTA implementation. Please Help!!!

1. When purchasing the product or early in the implementation the customer/client will have defined what they wanted. If they do not have this then perhaps this is one of the reasons for the re-implmentation.

2. The test scripts could be documents for testing processes, this would come from the client again. However they could be test scripts for data migration, there is nothing standard, but if the partner provided them they will be in the AOT.

3. If the client engaged with the partner and discussed requirements there should be setup/workshop documents. If they did not there will not be. AX is highly configurable and you need to sit with the client and discuss how they want it to work.

Talk to Microsoft, they will source a local partner for you.

Thanks Adam for replying. Can you tell me what are the document names which are specific to the MS AXAPTA. We already have a new implementation partner. My firm is responsible for the smooth transition between our client & the new implementation partner. Can you help me with the names of the following document??

• User Definition Requirement
  • Test Scripts
  • Set Ups

Regards,

Deval

The document titles will change per partner, so you will need to ask your partner.

User Definition Requirement is Called S R S - Software Requirement Specification / System Requirement Specification

Test Scripts, I Think You Are Talking of UAT - User Acceptance Test Which Happens Before Going Live Also You can Say C R P - Conference Room Pilot Where

Implementation Partner Show You Full Cycle on the Software.

The Set Ups in Terms of Key User, Steering Comitee, Project Owner, Project Leader, Project Cordinator, Technical Admin Etc. From Your Side.

If Further Help Needed Then Mail Me on niravmody@hotmail.com