MB7-840 Questions

Hello guys,

Confused in the following questions please help me.

1. if u have created one function called ChangeValues(Var First:Integer Second:Integer)

First := 10;

Second := 10;

Now u call this function via ChangeValues(A,B);

Where A := 1;

B := 2;

so what will be the value of A and B???

A : A=1,B=1

B: A=10,B=10

C. A=1 B=10

D. A=10, B=1

1. What can not be directly run from object designer?(select only 2)

A. Page

B. Codeunite

C. XMLport

D. MenuSuite

1. Which function can not affected by filters?

A. DELETEALL

B. MODYFIEDALL

C.GET

4.What types of option we can get while previewing the report?

1. Answer is not there

it should be A:10, B:2

1. C & D

2. C.Get

sorry in question B=1 then what will be d ans and can u explain me how it come…

Thanks

Then ans will be D. A=10,B=1

As first parameter is passed with Reference(Var) the value in function is returned…

and second parameter is not passed with reference so the value will not be sent back to function called…

i have also some other questions

1. suppose while running the codeunit u got the run time error when u review the code u found out the string is overflow by which function u can resolve the problem(select 2 options)

A. SELECTSTR

B. MAXSTRLEN

C. STRPOS

D. COPYSTR

2.if u created ane array with 10 index having variable name SalesPrice now u want to delete the 4th and 7th index’s data which syntax u will use?

A. SalesPrice[4] := 0;
SalesPrice[7] := 0;

B. SalesPrice[4,7] := 0;

C. CLEAR(SalesPrice[4,7] = 0);

didnt remember the last option

i have also some other questions

1. suppose while running the codeunit u got the run time error when u review the code u found out the string is overflow by which function u can resolve the problem(select 2 options)

A. SELECTSTR

B. MAXSTRLEN

C. STRPOS

D. COPYSTR

2.if u created ane array with 10 index having variable name SalesPrice now u want to delete the 4th and 7th index’s data which syntax u will use?

A. SalesPrice[4] := 0;
SalesPrice[7] := 0;

B. SalesPrice[4,7] := 0;

C. CLEAR(SalesPrice[4,7] = 0);

didnt remember the last option

Thanks Mohana i got it…

Jay I think you need to read technical Manual of Navision as well as try some questions in Navision by writing given code in question You will surely get all answers …

All the Best[:)]

Thank u for the advice.

I have thoroughly read the book called Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV and also done the practice in NAV Classic.But some of the topics haven’t covered in this book special codeunits,Menusuites.so can u suggest me some materials that covered this topics.As u mentioned technical manual of Navision from where i can get this material.

Thanks

Thank for the advice.

I have thoroughly read the book called Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV and also done the practice in NAV Classic.But some of the topics haven’t covered in this book special codeunits,Menusuites.so can u suggest me some materials that covered this topics.As u mentioned technical manual of Navision from where i can get this material.

Thanks

Thank u for the advice.

Thanks

Thank u for the advice.

Thanks

Hi Jay,

Most of your questions above are very simple for anyone who have just worked a little with NAV. And even if you don’t know the answer already, then you can very quickly find the answer, either by looking it up in the NAV help documents or by simply testing it out in NAV. In both ways you will learn to find this and similar information and answers for your self in the future.

But just asking the questions here in the forums, from that you will LEARN NOTHING! Except you might learn to cheat to the certifications!

The Dynamics User Group cannot support this! And just like we don’t want to support the distribution of certification and test questions, then we cannot support this. You should read the reply I just made in this post:
http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/t/58425.aspx - the same way as we don’t support answering members training assignments, then we do not support the above questions.

But you’re welcome to ask “real questions” with “real issues”.