MB7-840

Hi to all,

i have also some other questions

1. suppose while running the codeunit u got the run time error when u review the code u found out the string is overflow by which function u can resolve the problem(select 2 options)

A. SELECTSTR

B. MAXSTRLEN

C. STRPOS

D. COPYSTR

2.if u created ane array with 10 index having variable name SalesPrice now u want to delete the 4th and 7th index’s data which syntax u will use?

A. SalesPrice[4] := 0;
SalesPrice[7] := 0;

B. SalesPrice[4,7] := 0;

C. CLEAR(SalesPrice[4,7] = 0);

didnt remember the last option

Thanks.

1. B&D

2. A

Jay I think you need to read technical Manual of Navision as well as try some questions in Navision by writing given code in question You will surely get all answers …

All the Best[:)]

Thank u for the advice.

I have thoroughly read the book called Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV and also done the practice in NAV Classic.But some of the topics haven’t covered in this book special codeunits,Menusuites.so can u suggest me some materials that covered this topics.As u mentioned technical manual of Navision from where i can get this material.

Thanks

Thank u for the advice.

I have thoroughly read the book called Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV and also done the practice in NAV Classic.But some of the topics haven’t covered in this book special codeunits,Menusuites.so can u suggest me some materials that covered this topics.As u mentioned technical manual of Navision from where i can get this material.

Thanks

Thanks a lot Mohana