manual installed WebService not working completely

I won’t bother you with all the details, but I’ve installed a working RTC client for Nav 6.0 sp1. With SQL and the server tier both on a seperate server.

But now i’ve installed a webservice, that has a dependency with the rtc service tier.

I’ve configured a coneunit and a page as a webservice in navision.

When connecting to "">myserver.mydomain:7073/…/services" the page won’t open. But I do see a succesful kerberos logon on my sql server.

When connecting to "">myserver.mydomain:7073/…/CapitalizeCU" I receive the following page:

a:Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Service.WebServices.ServiceBrokerException

Service “CRONUS_International_Ltd/codeunit/CapitalizeCU” was not found!

Service “CRONUS_International_Ltd/codeunit/CapitalizeCU” was not found!

</s:Fault>

</s:Body>

</s:Envelope>

So, it seems to work only partly.
Can anyone give me some advice on how to proceed.

Thanks for your reply.

Still not sure if this is really how it should work.

I’ve removed the Company Name in the url, like this:

http://myserver.mydomain:7073/DynamicsNav/WS/services” and received th following page:

This looks fine, but it’s not like the examples i’ve seen. So I wondered, how this will get any data in the company it was set up for.
I’ve Changed then Datapercompany property in table “2000000076 Web Service” to Yes, but that didn’t solve my first issue to add the comany name in the URL.

Any thought, why this happens?

Don’t know if this should be how it works but i’ve removed the companyname in the url like this “http://myserver.mydomain:7073/DynamicsNav/WS/services” and received the following page:

This might be the correct answer, but I’m still not convinced because the company name is missing. I’ve been seeing several examples, including the company name, and i’m wondering how above configuration can get any data to or from a specific company.
After this, i changed th DataPerCompany property from table “2000000076 Web Service” to Yes, but that didn’t resolve my first issue.

So why does it only work (for now) if the company name is omited?
Or is this the right solution, but how can you make a distinction between calling functions in webservices for different companies?

Got it working. Company Name should be “CRONUS%20International%20Ltd.”