Link Customer Ledger Entries to Value Entries

I am trying to write an SSRS report that shows how a customer payment was applied to multiple invoices (so we can calculate commissions). I see the payment in the customer ledger, but I can’t figure out how to tell which invoices were paid. If I knew the invoice numbers, I could link back to the Value entries where I can get the rest of the information needed for my report.

I know there is a standard report that shows payment applications, but I need to write our own report that will calculate commissions, and the standard report is not formatted well for our requirements. We also do not have a developers license, so I am not be able to copy and modify the standard report.

Greg

Have a look at Detailed Cust. Ledg. Entry table where all payment applications is stored

Look at the field Initial Document type and Applied Cust Ledger entry no.

Hi,

Amol is right, Applied Cust. Ledger Entry No. is the field wich shows the “application group”. One problem can be partial applications. OTOH, as it’s a commission report, you would only need to know which invoices are paid. If you limit to “fully paid”, then you would only need to look at all the invoices which are closed (and mark those which have the commission paid out).

with best regards

Jens