is there more to making the change work?

when you change something like this: ProgramFile.WRITE( ‘"’ + “Program”.Code +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.Name +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.Address +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.City +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.State +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.“ZIP Code” +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.TaxRateFood) +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.TaxRateNonFood) +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.“Ticket Increment”)+’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.Enrollment) +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + Salesperson.“First Name” + ’ ’ + Salesperson.“Last Name” + ‘"’); to this (I added the zip code again after the Program.Name here) and it don’t put the zip code there…it’s like I didn’t even make that change: ProgramFile.WRITE( ‘"’ + “Program”.Code +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.Name +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.“ZIP Code” +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.Address +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.City +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.State +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + “Program”.“ZIP Code” +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.TaxRateFood) +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.TaxRateNonFood) +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.“Ticket Increment”)+’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + FORMAT(“Program”.Enrollment) +’"’ + ‘,’ + ‘"’ + Salesperson.“First Name” + ’ ’ + Salesperson.“Last Name” + ‘"’); What is up with Navision? thanks, Trint

Huh?

I’m assuming that you are checking the text file to see if your changes have worked. If you are using the same filename each time, I would recommend deleting any previous text files before you run the process, especially if you are using Citrix. I have had the problem several times where I have opened up a text file on my C Drive through my citrix session to see if the dataport has changed, only to find the file exactly the same as before I made the changes to the dataport. This was a result of some kind of caching within citrix and opening the file locally revealed a different file.