Import/ Export file based integration using logic apps in D365 Fo

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me How to Import / Export files using Logic apps in D365

Thanks in Advance

Rajendra

Look at the sample application on GitHub. Here is an introduction: File based integration using Logic Apps.

Thanks Martin

I’ll check the links

Hi Martin,

I have used the import template but here I didn’t find any option to specify Data project(entity name), Company.

The sample use the package API. Data packages contain not only data (including information about companies) but also which entities should be used to import each file, the mapping and so on.

I tried using package, When I run logic app status shows as Skipped.

Can you me suggestion on that

Please tell us where you see the status, what testing you did (e.g. whether you tried to import the package interactively) and any other information that might help us to help you.

I’m seeing the status in Logic apps.

Please find below images

This is the template downloaded from gitHub

This is the folder location of that package(One Drive)

When I ran Logic app trigger it shows the status as "Skipped"

Aha, you mean the trigger of the app, therefore the app doesn’t execute at all.

It seems that no file has been found, therefore check if your app looks at the same location where you’ve put the file. Also make sure that both you and the app use the same OneDrive.

Hi Martin,

Can we import/Export files(Excel,CSV etc…) other than packages using Logic apps ?

If Yes suggest me please

The sample application uses the packages API, but you can do almost anything with Logic Apps. If you run into something that they can’t do out of the box, you can write a piece of code for it (e.g. as an Azure function).

Thanks for the information