HTML Email Notifications

I’m trying to create HTML emails for the Quote Notifications in CP. Has anyone managed to achieve this? - and if so, how?

Hi, Is HTML File creation is Necessary or Text file is Ok? If HTML then Create HTML File and Use CodeUnit of making Mail itself, It also makes it Zip file and sends mail directly, Try, If not then I write me on my mail id rkjindal72@hotmail.com , I can give U detail code procedure Thanks

I don’t actually want to create a HTML “file” - I wan’t to create a HTML formatted email, it seems that I am only able to create plain-text emails.

Hi Mark

quote:

Originally posted by markcotton
I don’t actually want to create a HTML “file” - I wan’t to create a HTML formatted email, it seems that I am only able to create plain-text emails.

You may check this OCX: Seite nicht gefunden - Nowecor AG As far as I remember I’ve read something about HTML - email there. bye André

You can actually create the HTML output, but it takes a bit of work. Even then, you’ll find that depending upon the receiving party’s e-mail program, you’ll have to adjust/readjust the HTML output so it doesn’t become unreadable. Some of the common e-mail programs such as AOL and brethern end up doing interesting things with HTML output that works just fine in Outlook.