HR Material dax2012

Hi,

Please anybody can share DAX-HR Module training material

with regards

siddu

Hi,

Share your Email-ID.

You could have used the search, but posted from my previous posting:

Partnersource is updated every day, so you have to check and re-check if you are looking for something, like for example a manual on Human Resource Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 R2 Course Number 80538

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/training/trainingmaterials/student/course80538.htm?printpage=false&sid=wrluxfb53ygs0ftxh1bc5lrw&stext=80538

Hi,

If you have HR module or material, please can you share with me.I am new in Ax and i would like to learn ax and learn from your tips and guidance. my mail id is himanshu_ax@yahoo.com

thanks in Advance for your support and help.

Regards,

Himanshu

It is in the link I posted.

Hi

this is my id : siddaiah.st81@gmail.com

READ the post. The link is there for you to get it yourself is there. [:D]

Hi Thanks

Please find my mail id: siddaiah.ax@gmail.com

Regards

siddu

Hi Sid,#### I’ve AX 2009 doc but don’t have AX 2012. If you wish to have AX 2009, then i will send it to you. Let me know

Hi Sid/ Himanshu,#### I don’t have AX 2012 HR docs but I’ve AX 2009 version - HR docs. I hope it will help you guys for some extent.#### #### #### I sent it to your Email ID’s. Drop your feedback.

Hi Sarathy…

thanks a lot…

Regards

siddu

Hi Sarathy,

Thank you very much for sending Hr Module docs. I am sure this will give me better idea about HR module and concepts.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Himanshu

Hi Sarathy,

If you could please send me the documents on HR module at : saurabhp.singh@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Saurabh

hi,

I will send u HR material which i have… pls check ur mail…

Himanshu

This link still works, if you need to request it you do not have rights to receive it [:D]

Hello sir, I’m new to dynamics. Can i have also the copy of the HR docs… Here is my email. ramil.rabang@nct.edu.om

Thank you very much!

Download it from the link, if you have no access you do not have rights to receive the material.

can I have also the HR doc for dax2012

Hi Adam,

As we are new to microsoft dynamics ax we don’t have the access to the partner source, so rather than providing the link if you could provide us the documents you have we would appreciate it.

Thank you

Vyasaraj, as part of what Microsoft wants you to do to get these is go through the processes they require anyone requesting material and cannot log into partnersource or customersource is working outside of what Microsoft wants, and anyone providing this information is technically breaking the agreement they have with Microsoft. You can look at TechNet if you have rights, otherwise you need to get accreditation and then pay the fees and then get the documentation, otherwise you are simply not allowed to have access to it. Microsofts rules not mine, so I cannot send them to any one.