How to tab/toggle between windows within AX

I am new here and I hope I have posted in the correct space. I would like to know if there is a keyboard shortcut to tab or toggle between windows within Axapta. I am looking at a large list of items from a specific vendor and I am going into the “setup” button, then the “vendor - item description” option and pasting the vendor item number to the vendor relation field, and also pasting the external item number for that specific item. It would be nice to be able to quickly tab between the “vendor - item description” window and the list of items window. Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Try Ctrl+TAB

If you want to toggle between Pages, try Ctrl+PgUp or Ctrl+PgDwn

I appreciate you trying but that cycles you through the tabs in the current window

Ctrl+TAB should cycle you through windows… what does it do instead?

Ctrl+TAB toggles through the tabs in the current window. I am trying to toggle through the different windows open within Axapta. Similar to using Alt+TAB to toggle between different windows outside of Axapta. Unfortunately Ctrl+TAB just changes the tabs that I have available within the window

Shoot. I’m sorry — it does work in NAV (where Ctrl+PgUp cycles through the tabs of the current form).