How to print one check for multiple invoices?

How does one print one check for more than one invoice? I made sure to uncheck the One check per Vendor per Document No. Is it possible that I am entering it wrong in the purchase journal? This is how I am going about printing checks. 1.) Posting a entry in the purchase journal and then 2.) going in the payment journal and printing a check - I tried having it apply to more than one invoice by using the … feature. Any suggestions?

I don’t know the …Feature is that new…seriously though for example/ Payment Journal Bank Payment Type->Computer Check Doc Type-> Payment Account type->Vendor Account no->the vendors number Bottom of screen Functions->Apply Entries Hit F9 on every entry you want to pay->click OK (it pays to have the “Applies-To Id” field showing so you can verify that the Vendor entry has been selected. Payments->Print Check Options tab Just have the Bank account # selected & that the last check no is correct. Don’t have to check anything else! Print & Enjoy the glory! [8D]

quote:

I made sure to uncheck the One check per Vendor per Document No.

You want that checked, not unchecked, then in the payment journal you have all the different invoices you want on a single check to have the same document number.

I print 100’s of checks a week and I never check that box off. I also don’t use “suggest vendor payments” though.

Hi,

Just try the below

Go to Payment Journal

Make a Payment entry give Same document number for all the lines (Make the Number series as Manual)

Print the cheque but in Options give One chek per vendor per Document no and try

Hope this works

Regards

Seshadri

I am also having this issue - did you figure it out? :slight_smile:

There should not be problem in printing a single check for single payment entry applied to multiple invoice.

As the payment entry is single and not multiple.

Until it has to do something with localization or customizaion in that area.