How to calculate transport charge at the end with total??

Hi All…!!

This has been pretty help full place so far so, thank you very much to all of you. May be in future I will be like one of you guys helping other…:wink:

I have report where I add transport charges at the time I create order with type "Charge (Item)’. I want the transport charges not to come with items like a list but it should come separately in the end and then the total should be calculated with transport charge and total item charge. Not sure how do I make transport charge not appear in the item list and come in the end so that I can add it to total. Any help would be great…!!!

Regards,

Fahim.

Hi All,

I was able to get it to the total field now I am just trying to remove it from the list of items…If any one can help please…!!

Regards,

Fahim.

Hi Fahim,

You need to filter so that line type = Charge (Item) is not printed. If you check the report then it currently has a filter which causes the Text lines to printed differently. You need to included a filter to specify that the normal lines only includeds G/L Account|Item|Resource.

You didn’t write which version this is about, so I cannot give you any better advise.