Help Using Vector Images in a Report

I would like to use a vector image of our company logo in the reports that I’m creating, however it always come out looking jagged. I’ve converted the file to the .emf format and inserted it into the report via a Bitmap field. I have “ResizeBitmap” set to “Yes” and i have set the Height and Width property for the image. Any help would be appreciated!

can you show a screenshot if what is needed and what you are getting ?

Thank you for the Reply! Here are a few screenshots of the problem I’m having.

(above) This is what the EPS looks like when it is printed to a PDF. Quality is horrible and the background goes black, which it shouldn’t.

3187.screen print logo.jpg

(above) This is what the EPS looks like when the report is printed to the screen inside of AX. The EPS image is jagged.

8182.png pdf logo.jpg

(above) I also tried using an PNG image instead of the EPS. The quality is still bad. This is a screenshot of the logo when printed to a PDF.

8561.png screen print.jpg

(above) This is a screen shot of what the PNG logo looks like when the report is printed to the screen inside of AX. Probably the best of the four, but still not as good as I would like.

2577.eps.jpg

(above) The EPS image I am using in the report. This screenshot was taken after pasting the image into Microsoft Word.

Vikas, just wondering if you have had the chance to look at the images I posted. Let me know if you have any possible solutions to this problem or if there is another way to insert an image into a report. Thank you!

have you tried to load the image with the jpg format and then run the report .Also check the size of your image and set the size in the report accordingly.

0042.logo jpg.jpg

Here is the result I get with a jpg. I saved the jpg at the exact size I want it to be in the report… I then set the height and width of the image in AX accordingly. I tried saving the image at a resolution of 72 pixels/inch and 300 pixels/inch and both images on the printed PDF are of poor quality. Is there a certain resolution I should be using?