GST patch installation for dynamics ax 2012 r2

Hi,

I’m trying to apply a gst patch for India for AX 2012 r2 for my organization. So i’m following steps from “India GST installation and setup” document from this URL - https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/AX/downloads/tax-regulatory-updates/GST-India

I open lcs from an organizational account to create a project. But i’m unable to see Dynamics for 365 operations in the products section.

I’m not sure why but just followings steps mentioned in the document. I’m stuck at the very first step itself. GST is going to roll out on july 1st and we’ve still not tested the feature. Please help me give an alternate solution to download patch without involving Dynamics 365 operations procedure or help me populate the product while creating a project.

When i created a project for first time, i was able to see dynamics 365 for operations selection. But i deleted the project to start fresh as i was getting some error after certificate download step. Since then, i was never able to see the product when i create a project. Please HELP!!

Tags: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012: Install and Upgrade